Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:17' 1"
- Beam: 6' 6"
- Bottom width: 4' 6"
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Fuel capacity: 9.5 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 720 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1250 lbs.
- Interior depth: 16.75"
- Transom height: 21"
- Deadrise: 7 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 882 lbs.
- Average package weight: 1760 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 6"
- Package width: 6' 6"
- Package length: 21' 6"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 21' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 tie-off cleats
- Navigation lights
- 9-gal. (34.07 L) rotomolded & aerated livewell w/rounded corners (integrated into front of the molded console)
- Sport steering wheel
- Rotomolded side console
- Rotomolded aerated livewell integrated into front of console
- Fuel gauge
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- 1 bow & 1 aft deck pedestal seat base locations w/1 movable fishing chair
- Lockable bow deck storage
- Port side rod holders
- Fixed camouflage helm & buddy seats
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Built-in fuel tank
- Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge
Construction & Exterior
- Color: Forest Green
- Available in optional Grassland or Woodland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish w/Sure Tread™ for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- 7° deadrise for a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- .100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- Pressed-in strakes for structural strength & tracking stability
- Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage in bow compartment(s)
- NEW LED bow courtesy/navigation light
- 500 GPH (1892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Pre-wired to accept optional trolling motor
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 13" (33.02 cm) wheels w/radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables