Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 200XL VER L6 4.8" 1.85
- Engine Power: 200hp
- Type: Outboard
7700 Cabela Dr
Hammond, Indiana, US, 46324
2018 Tracker Targa V-19 WT
Price: 38,745 USD
Savings: 2,000 USD
Included Options: 2,115 USD
Freight: 1,050 USD
Prep: 375 USD
Your Price: 40,285 USD
- Length:19' 0"
- Length w/swim platform: 19' 10"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 7' 4"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 47 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1100 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2000 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25"
- Transom height: 23"
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 35 degrees
- Hull material: 0.125 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 2001 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4019 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 3"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 24' 5"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 24' 5"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Ski tow pylon receptacle to accept optional pylon
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 battery trays
- 6 flip-up cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lowrance® HOOK-5 color fishfinder w/GPS
- Padded sport steering wheel
- SeaStar™ hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced composite consoles w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Passenger console w/lockable storage & small items tray
- Dash layout w/enough space to accept large graph
- Starboard weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated multifunction tachometer/trim gauge & speedometer/fuel gauge
- Voltmeter & water pressure gauge
- Illuminated rocker switches
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- All-welded, 2-piece .125 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Wide 102" (2.6 m) beam for more interior room, plus wide 88" (2.2 m) bottom for more stability
- Super-wide 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels for structural strength & rigidity w/integrated storage below
- Full-length non-skid grip mats on top of gunnels
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Insulated flush-mount, all-aluminum & carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box/cooler w/raised lip for drier storage
- Diamond Coat™ Metallic TRACKER® Black or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & hull sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Interior courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 2 trolling
- 3-bank battery charger
- 24V trolling motor harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet, bow aerator switch & trim switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- 100% composite seating
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- Fixed-position, sliding deluxe driver seat w/air-powered height adjustment & air-ride shock absorption
- 3 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) w/air-powered height adjustment & air-ride shock absorption seat pedestals
- Bow padded backrests
- Front-access, below console storage
- Below console storage w/angled footrest
- Bow storage nets
- Center bow lockable rod box w/designated organizer for 6'–8' (1.8–2.4 m) spinning & baitcast rods
- 2 top-loading rod boxes in the super-wide gunnels for rods to 8' (2.4 m)
- In-floor center gear storage compartment
- Lockable closed side storage w/composite door below the port gunnel
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Open storage compartment in bow panel
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Lighted bow 19-gal. (72 L) aerated livewell timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Lighted aft 48-gal. (182 L) aerated livewell w/integrated baitwell, timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Dual 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) aerator/fill pumps & dual 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Set-back transom designed to deliver undisturbed water to the prop for faster, smoother takeoff & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- Hydraulic drum brakes on 1 axle
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.0 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare tire
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated boarding steps for easier boarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 24V, 70-lb. (31.8 kg) thrust, 60" (1.5 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.